Nigerian Army Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal| How To Apply.
The Nigerian Army announces open its recruitment portal 2021 for the 81 Regular Recruit Intake for both Trades/Non Tradesmen and women.
“This is to inform the general public and all interested qualified candidates that the online registration for 81 Regular Recruit Intake for both Trades/Non Tradesmen and women will commence on 15 February, 2021.
Nigerian Army Recruitment 2021 (81RRR) | Summary of Requirements
|Minimum Age (Non – Trades):||18|
|Maximum Age (Non – Trades):||22|
|Minimum Age (Trades):||22|
|Maximum Age (Trades):||26|
|Minimum Height (Male):||1.68|
|Minimum Height (Female):||1.62|
Basic Qualification And Requirements For Eligibility
To be enlisted in the Nigerian Army recruitment 2021 exercise, you need to present with the following qualifications;
- Get White vest
- Get Blue shorts
- Get White canvas
- Get White socks
- Arrange Original and photocopies of your credentials
- File jacket
- Applicant must be a Nigerian by birth and must possess National identity card.
- Passports and full size 5 x 7 photographs
- Applicant must be medically, physically and psychologically fit. Applicant
- must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law
- In addition to above qualification, those applying as tradesmen/women must also possess Trade Test/City Guide Certificate. Details are available on the website.
- All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB at O/level including English Language.
- An applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must not be less than 22 years and not more than 26 years as at commencement of training by 31 May 2021.
- Not less than 1.68 meter and 1.62 meters tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian Language other than mother tongue is an added advantage.
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No Special center for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask and observing physical distance.
- Any candidates who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification of inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Names of shortlisted candidates would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates. Successful candidates would be conveyed to NA Training Area Fulgora Forest Kano State.
Functions of the Nigerian army
- The first objective for drafting the NA is to Defend Nigeria and Nigerians from external aggression most especially from sovereign states;
- Secondly the Nigerian army has another objective which is to make sure that the territorial sovereignty of Nigeria is respected and also secured from invaders from either super or lesser powers.
- If there is any insurrection that is beyond the Nigerian police the Nigerian army are usually called upon to calm the situation by the use of force.