Nigerian police recruitment 2021/2022 policerecruitment.gov.ng/ NPF Police recruitment portal registration
How to join the Nigerian police force this article contains requirements and eligibilities, The Nigerian police force (NPF) will be recruiting about 10,000 able Nigerians as constable into the Nigerian police force.
Candidates are advised to read the following instructions thoroughly before completing the Nigeria Police Force online Recruitment Form.
An SSCE certificate is the primary thing you’ll need to have, once you have an olevel, then every other thing will be easy for you.
Still on the NPF recruitment requirements, you’ll need to have a means of identification before you apply for Nigeria Police Constable Recruitment online.
Applicants must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy the following:
- Applicant shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- Applicant must possess a minimum of Five (5) Credits in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/N ECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics
- Applicant must be aged between 17 – 25 years
- Applicant must be medically, physically and psychological fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female
- Applicant must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only)
- Female applicant must not be pregnant at the time of the recruitment
- Applicant must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment
- Applicant must print their completed online forms, guarantor forms and submit same at the examination/screening and recruitment Centre.
- All applicants MUST have readily available scanned copy of their SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result Birth Certificate Result FSLC Result LGA Certificate Passport Photograph Chest Measurement.A candidate who is suffering from any one of the under listed abnormalities or deformities shall not be accepted for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force:
- Impediment in speech
- Gross malformation of teeth or jaw preventing proper mastication of food
- Knock knees
- Bow legs
- Bent knees, i.e. Knees which cannot be straightened when standing at attention
- Deformed hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand
- Defective eyesight or squint eyes
- Amputation of any part of the body.Due to the increasing cases of banditry, kidnapping across the country and the lack of manpower to tackle this challenge, the Nigerian police force will be recruiting more hands into the Nigeria Police Force.About 10,000 Nigerians are going to be recruited as constable into the lower cadre of the Nigeria Police Force as this will help the police force to be able to cover more ground as never before.
Read Carefully Please
- All applications must be submitted “Online”.
- You “Must” have a functional Email Address and National Identification Number NIN before you begin your application;
- Visit: www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Fill and “Submit” the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
- Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email., and do not forget to copy and save your “Registration Number” for future correspondences. The “Number” is case sensitive please.
- You would be required to present a hardcopy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
- The applicant that the meet the requirement from the online registration would be invited for physical screening at all State Commands, including FCT Command of Abuja.
When is the Nigeria Police Force Application Closing date?
- The Nigerian police recruitment closing date comes shortly after the portal has been activated for recruitment.The portal will be shutdown 6 weeks after it was opened for applicant to apply. Interested applicants are advised to apply within the given period of time.
Note: NPF constable recruitment is free, no one should apply twice as such a one might face disqualification in the screening process.