FIRS Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form! The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Has Successfully Commenced Recruitment Intake For 2021/2022 Session Applicants. This Is a Golden Opportunity To Secure a Job In The Taxation And Revenue Government Agency In Nigeria. Take Your Time And Read Through Carefully.
This page contains information on how to apply, educational qualifications, and employment details for FIRS job openings in Nigeria for graduate and non-graduate. Federal Inland Revenue Service, FIRS is inviting applications from eligible Nigerian graduates for the FIRS Recruitment 2021 enrollment in service. This is a golden opportunity for graduates around Nigeria and of Nigerian origin, to secure a job in the taxation and revenue government agency in Nigeria.
FIRS majorly accommodates Nigerians who are graduates of higher institutions with a degree in accounting, business management, taxation or other related fields.
Application Requirements for Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment
- Must possess a NYSC Discharge Certificate or an exemption letter.
- Successful candidates must be certified as mentally and medically fit for appointment into the Service by a reputable Medical Doctor in any Government Hospitals or medical Centre.
- Present contact details for 3 references (from the previous employer, a close family relative, and tertiary institution)
- Provide a State of Origin and Local Government certificate endorsed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Government. Certificates signed by Liaison offices will not be accepted.
Qualification, Skills & Experience
- Possession of a Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting; Law; Economics; Banking & Finance; Engineering; Geology; Statistics; Computer Science or related field of study.
- Or an HND in Accounting; Economics; Banking & Finance; Engineering; Geology; Statistics; Computer Science or any related course.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and other web applications.
- Familiar with Nigerian Tax Laws and an excellent understanding of the regulatory framework with which the FIRS operates.
- Quality leadership and management skills
- An excellent team player and the ability to delegate effectively.
- Ability to study and examine large/medium/micro & small scale business accounts.
- Connecting possible gaps in business transactions and accounts.
- Be exemplary and must not have any criminal history or indictment and must not have ever been dismissed from their places of work.
- Bring about positive change in your work environment through efficient discharge of work responsibilities.
FIRS Recruitment Responsibilities
- The successful candidate should be highly organized, numerate, and possess strong interpersonal skills to support and represent the team where necessary, externally and internally.
- The individual will ideally have commercial-business knowledge with the ability to interpret business numbers and strategies of profit derivation in tax accounting.
- The position requires someone who is a self-starter and requires little supervision or motivation to meet challenging targets and deadlines.
- Current membership of a relevant professional institution is essential
- Creating added examining while assessing tax returns.
- Ensuring and enforcing the uniform application of Tax Laws, Tax Regulations and Information circulars to all affected and relevant taxpayers.
- Monitoring some Officers in charge of assessing small companies; individual business concerns; partnerships; estates and trust.
- Carrying out an investigation into the finances of small companies.
- Following up cases of finance discrepancies in companies through the appeal procedures.
- The candidate should possess excellent organization and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent business acumen and proficient revenue sourcing skills in tax accounting.
- Target driven and can function effectively with less supervision. A member of a relevant professional institution is an advantage.
- IMPORTANT! Currently, Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.