FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form How To apply
This article will help you to know how to apply for the FRSC recruitment 2021/2022 portal application form
The Federal Road Safety Corps is a Para-military organization and the Lead Agency In Road traffic administration and Safety Management In Nigeria. The FRSC is desirous of recruiting young, vibrant, intelligent and technologically driven individuals in its march towards becoming a world class organization.
FRSC Recruitment Requirement 2021/2022
- FRSC demands that applicant should be Nigerian citizens.
- So as to be able to discharge duties, able bodied men and women of between the age of 18 to 30 years of age should apply.
- Applicant with considerable height of about 1.68m for men and 1.63m for female are needed.
- Men chest should measure not more than 0.87m
- Paramilitary activities required individual that are physically fit, so you should be physically fit and more also mentally fit.
- Those convicted by court of law for any crime won’t be allowed to apply.
- It would be an added advantage if applicant are computer literate.
- All certificates tendered must be obtained genuinely.
- Each candidate should apply once.
- There will be a computer base test for those who scale through the first stage of the recruitment.
- Applicant who also scale through the first stage of recruitment will undergo through medical screening.
FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 Academic Qualifications
Academic Qualification for Officer:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution of higher learning in Medicine
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Candidates must not be more than 30 years of age.
Academic Qualification for Officer Cadre:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution of higher learning in any of the following disciplines; Law, Medicine, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Laboratory Science, Psychology, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Insurance/Actuarial Science, Computer Science, Information and Communication Technology, Physical and Health Education, Accounting, Management Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Mass Communication, Social Sciences and Humanities.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate, and must not be more than 30 years of age.
FRSC RECRUITMENT APPLICATION PORTAL FOR 2021/2022
- www.frsc.gov.ng that’s the portal of FRSC
About Federal Road Safety Commission Recruitment
In February 1988, the Federal Government created the Federal Road Safety Commission through Decree No. 45 of the 1988 as amended by Decree 35 of 1992 referred to in the statute books as the FRSC Act cap 141 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria (LFN). Passed by the National Assembly as Federal Road Safety Commission (establishment) Act 2007. The functions of the Commission generally relates to:
- Making the highway safe for motorists and other road users.
- Recommending works and devices designed to eliminate or minimize accidents on the highways and advising the Federal and State Governments including the Federal Capital Territory Administration and relevant governmental agencies on the localities where such works and devices are required, and
- Educating motorists and members of the public on the importance of discipline on the highway.
In particular, the Commission is charged with the responsibilities for:
- Preventing or minimizing accidents on the highway;
- Clearing obstructions on any part of the highways;
- Educating drivers, motorists and other members of the public generally on the proper use of the highways;
- Designing and producing the driver’s license to be used by various categories of vehicle operators;
- Determining, from time to time, the requirements to be satisfied by an applicant for a driver’s license
- Designing and producing vehicle number plates
- The standardization of highway traffic codes
- Giving prompt attention and care to victims of accidents
- Conducting researches into causes of motor accidents and methods of preventing them and putting into use the result of such researches
- Determining and enforcing speed limits for all categories of roads and vehicles and controlling the use of speed limiting devices
- Cooperating with bodies or agencies or groups in road safety activities or in the prevention of accidents on the highways
- Making regulations in pursuance of any of the functions assigned to the Corps by or under this Act.
- Regulating the use of sirens, flashers and beacon lights on vehicles other than ambulances and vehicles belonging to the Armed Forces, Nigeria Police, Fire Service and other Para-military agencies
- Providing roadside and mobile clinics for the treatment of accident victims free of charge
- Regulating the use of mobile phones by motorists
- Regulating the use of seat belts and other safety devices
- Regulating the use of motorcycles on the highway
- Maintaining the validity period for drivers’ licenses which shall be three years subject to renewal at the expiration of the validity period.
In exercise of the functions, members of the Commission shall have the power to arrest and prosecute persons reasonably suspected of having committed any traffic offense.
- Civil Defense Recruitment 2021/2022 April Form – Apply Now | Registration Portal
- FIRS Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Is Out! The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Has Successfully Commenced Recruitment Intake For 2021/2022 Session Applicants. This Is a Golden Opportunity To Secure a Job In The Taxation And Revenue Government Agency In Nigeria. Take Your Time And Read Through Carefully.
- NDDC Recruitment 2021/2022 Check Application Form Update